It’s the end of the week, which means its time to take a deep breath, relax and flow right into the weekend!
TODAY’S LESSON- GARDEN YOGA
LESSON CONTENT- In today’s lesson, join STEM Educator Emma out in one of our Green Heart gardens for a insect inspired yoga flow. Students will:
- Practice focus and self control by following along with the yoga sequence
- Move their bodies through a series of yoga poses, stretching out muscles and building strength
- Reflect on self respect and respect their body by being active and mindful
MATERIALS- For this lesson, students will need:
- A digital device to watch the yoga flow video
- Their body, their focus and a big smile!
- Optional: Yoga mat, towel or blanket to practice yoga on
Time to get moving!